Thursday, November 1, 2012

I'm on a Switch(Parody of I'm on a Boat by The Lonely Island)

I'm on a Switch(Parody of I'm on a Boat by The Lonely Island) Tube. Duration : 2.70 Mins.


Just did it for the lols. I thought i did alright with the rapping but i know i'm terrabad at singing, so please just ignore the terrabadness :3 Thought the lyrics were pretty good too :D lyrics: Aww shit, Get your Crossover Cables it's going down! Everybody in the house get on the switched LAN! Start up Windows and Diablo II, We're Lanning this, lets go! I'm on a Switch, I'm on a Switch! Everybody plug on in cause we're lanning on a switch! I'm on a Switch, I'm on a Switch! Got a Cisco 2600 on this brand new switch! I'm on a switch directing frames take a look at me Directing traffic to your pc at near-wire speed Busting 10 Gig Hands moving super fast You can't stop this net admin, I'm the root bridge! Switches get it done, we doing 10 gig We passing frames left and right like "it's no big" I got my wire strippers, and my Cat6 I forward frames you take forever cause you old tech I'm riding on the net, passing info and bits Getting low ping, dang, this is as low as it gets But this ain't low speed, this is stp We learn MAC's, Mr. Router, don't you always forget? I'm on a switch and, it passes traffic fast I got a triple kill and i've got the teams flag I'm the king of the LAN, on a switch like CISCO! if you're not on an LAN, then you sure ain't me-yo. Power on your pc! This vlan's for REAL! Forget hackers, port-security here! Whatever loops, STP is here! Got my network, 10gig all here! VTP Server, passing vlans for real! Hey man, if you could see me now. Configin ...

Tags:

See Also : cabinet19 Server rack 19 inch light source microscope underwater canon digital camera

No comments:

Post a Comment