Sunday, May 6, 2012

Wii Sports Resort, Bowling: Spin Control "Perfect Game" 300

Wii Sports Resort, Bowling: Spin Control "Perfect Game" 300 Video Clips. Duration : 3.25 Mins.


Since some were claiming to be the only one to have done this, I decided to put this game back on after nearly one year not playing it, but I recorded myself this time... and here it is! a perfect game on "spin control". At my opinion, it may be the toughest thing to accomplish... slightly tougher than the 890 Perfect Game on "Power Shots", part of the first installment of "Wii Sports". As you may notice, in doing this, I didn't touch any barriers / obstacles and I used a monster hook on all frames except the 7th... which is obvious! This hook, combined with great speed destroyed every rack even tough the impact in the pocket is not always perfectly flush... you may even say the 12th strike is kinda low... nice pin action! I am the "english master"! lol! Some may see some specials Miis like Waluigi or C3P0... I've been losing time on Mii Chanel, uploading Miis! some are pretty cool! Wii Perfect Game Bowling Spin Control 300

Keywords: Wii, Sports, Resort, Bowling, Spin, Control, Perfect, Game, 300, danlabb, dany, pin, pins, split, conversion, 12, strike, backup, ball, strikes, hook, zorglub44, no, barriers, barrier, obstacle, obstacles, touch, touching

See Also : Rackmount case rackmount Point of View Telescope Choosing The Correct Tripods

No comments:

Post a Comment