Tuesday, July 17, 2012

FRIDAY'S GOODWILL & GARAGE SALE HAUL

FRIDAY'S GOODWILL & GARAGE SALE HAUL Video Clips. Duration : 5.48 Mins.


Last Friday was a busy one. I hit quite a few garage sales with a Goodwill in the mix. In this video, I share my finds, what I spent and what I value them at.

Keywords: ebay, thrift haul, sale, auction hunters, for sale, the hunt, auction, thrift store haul, yard sale, thrift store finds, craigslist, Costco high chair, vintage lamp, Super Nintendo, Anthropologie frames, souvenir spoon racks, vintage aprons, Waltham watch, calculators, chitty chitty bang bang, rolodex, napa valley cassette rack, vintage purse

Recommend : Telescope Equipment Good Memcard hitcamera Server Rack Cabinet Shelf Target Telescopic Sight Rackmount Cable Management Panel

No comments:

Post a Comment